- Human Rights
- Get Involved
WSO is always looking for volunteers to help with its legal and educational activities. We regularly take on volunteers and interns, including for credit courses at universities and colleges.
WSO is offering internship opportunities for the summer of 2013. Please click for more details.
Please note, that this opportunity is open to all Canadians. There is no requirement for applicants to be Sikh for these positions.
Some of the activities our interns and volunteers are involved in include:
- Research and drafting of memos on various legal, social and policy issues
- Media monitoring and response
- Drafting of legal materials
- Shadowing legal counsel to mediations and other proceedings
- Creating educational content and organizing seminars
- Delivery of seminars to Sikhs and non-Sikhs on various issues
- Community outreach
If you are located in Canada and are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.